100 gecs - 1000 gecs
Jun 13, 2019 (updated Jun 14, 2019)
fuck this shit i'm out

This is one of those instances where experimental, industrial and weird does not equal good. This just reminds me of one of Big Baller B's random musical shitposts. I get how this record can seem fun and catchy at times, but oh lord is this really, REALLLLYYY obnoxious, and not in a comedic, gimmicky or enjoyable way. Woah it's loud, it's EXpEr1MeNtAL woOah, yet it also seems pretty pointless. Like, did I really need to hear these two earrape their vocals from time to time while random beep-beep-boop sounds play in the background?! It also sounds like it's trying to be different and edgy, and it just pisses me off.

I didn't have a fun time listening to this. I find this to be as difficult of a listen as Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven and Miley Cyurs And Her Dead Petz. There are a couple of interesting moments, but they're totally buried away from all the noise. I liked plenty of weird, off-the-wall and absurd albums this year (e.g. Dorkcore 101), but this...THIS AIN'T IT CHIEF. :(
Jun 13, 2019
No. Come back
Jun 14, 2019
@thomasny18 wow you replied really quickly Pinata boi.
Jun 14, 2019
I'm bored, so I've just been checking the feed for something
Jun 14, 2019
And yes, I replied even quicker that time
Wow, I'm impressed
Jun 15, 2019
boooooooooooooooooooo bad opinion me not like >:(
Jun 15, 2019
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah Joao pissed off me like >:)
Jun 15, 2019
@thomasny18 @JoaoSantos if you think my opinion and rating is bad, wait till you see what usedtobe gave it...
I saw it already :D
Jun 15, 2019
I read your convo with him right after I posted my reply
Dec 10, 2019