BLARF - Cease & Desist
So this is what happens when you don't let Eric André in...he evolves into BLARF and releases a plunderphonics project under Stones Throw that sounds surprisingly good! Now, clearly this isn't anything other than throwing stuff onto a wall to see what sticks, but for the most part, it's unironically enjoyable and consistently charming!

So what does it all mean? Well...

No one today could create such beauty as the master would craft. In fact, despite I myself am a fetus, I passionately remark Eric André music as the Core of my sense of beauty and Inner-peace ever since I was a little sperm cell in my dad's pair of wang-dang doodles.

Most of my friends find me mentally retarded since they don't find my taste in music intellectual, but they don't know what they are missing. I told them such beauty could change your personality and the way you think through life, for Eric André's music actually stimulates the brain through brain waves. Unlike the music of today, they emit vibrations that moves your way of thinking out of alignment. In a sense creates a personality from the expressed music.

The Master designed his music to be enjoyed through centuries to come, he created it in such a way that it was beauty itself. Every form of music has a personality and a way of generating life. That is why I always tell my friends, "Tell me what your type of music is, and I will tell you who you are."

FAV TRACKS: Bohemian Rhapsody, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Livin' on a Prayer, Hey Jude, November Rain, Creep

LEAST FAV TRACK: Die Lit

69/10

(I've been making fun of the "born in the wrong generation" people all day. I should actually stop lol)
Comments