Dora The Explorer - Dora the Explorer
Aug 8, 2019 (updated Aug 8, 2019)
Hello, does anyone out there in AOTY land know about the psychedelic post-punk children's music icon, "Dora The Explorer"? Charlie is begging me for one of her t-shirts and a quick Yahoo! search turned up some inappropriate imagery: shoes without laces, disproportionately sized human heads, drugs, destruction. One shirt even had a fox wearing a Bandana on it (the Bandana Gang is a satanic illuminati cult)!!!! Our kids are listening to this and seeing this. A warning to all parents, keep this demon child away and out of your children's life!

On the topic of demonic children, Dora The Explorer's debut album is hell. Madvillainy fucked the music industry so hard in 2004 that it spawned accidents like this one. For the record, this isn't the worst thing in the world. There's way worse stuff out there that people actually want to spend time ranting about (e.g. Me listening to a 17 hour audiobook and doing an hour-by-hour review of it). However, if you like hearing Dora's squeaky clean, annoying voice alongside very preachy nursery rhyme covers and original tunes, this is the album for you, you pathetic little demon!

Feel free to actively waste time listening to preachy childrens music instead of joining Madvillainy Gang.
HI, I LOVE YOU
"psychedelic post-punk"

my favourite genre
Aug 8, 2019
inglume help me i’m losing followers because i have slipknot a 0 on principle and now an NF stan is following me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿฟ
4h ago
ingulme I appreciate you writing your ass off on albums you pretty much feel need so much dissection,
but my dude, Idk which one is more cringy : someone srsly listening to this album or you writing this unfunny review
3h ago
@Am1rrad Eh, I was bored.
oh