Death Grips - The Money Store
Oct 2, 2019 (updated Oct 2, 2019)
๐“๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
The Money Store

Debut studio album from legendary shitposting meme lords and experimental hip hop group, ๐——ฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ๐—ฎฬฒ๐˜ฬฒ๐—ตฬฒ ๐—šฬฒ๐—ฟฬฒ๐—ถฬฒ๐—ฝฬฒ๐˜€ฬฒ. It is most commonly played by gangsters who stay up past their bedtime to hack web servers for free ๐—–ฬฒ๐—นฬฒ๐˜‚ฬฒ๐—ฏฬฒ ๐—ฃฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ๐—ปฬฒ๐—ดฬฒ๐˜‚ฬฒ๐—ถฬฒ๐—ปฬฒ membership.

Boy: Mom is asleep. It is 8:01PM and I got ๐—งฬฒ๐—ตฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ ๐— ฬฒ๐—ผฬฒ๐—ปฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ๐˜†ฬฒ ๐—ฆฬฒ๐˜ฬฒ๐—ผฬฒ๐—ฟฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ playing on my ๐— ฬฒ๐—ฃฬฒ๐Ÿฏฬฒ and ๐—–ฬฒ๐—นฬฒ๐˜‚ฬฒ๐—ฏฬฒ ๐—ฃฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ๐—ปฬฒ๐—ดฬฒ๐˜‚ฬฒ๐—ถฬฒ๐—ปฬฒ on my laptop. I'm gonna do what's called a ๐—ฝฬฒ๐—ฟฬฒ๐—ผฬฒ-๐—ดฬฒ๐—ฎฬฒ๐—บฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ๐—ฟฬฒ ๐—บฬฒ๐—ผฬฒ๐˜ƒฬฒ๐—ฒฬฒ.

#deathgrips #10outta10 #anthonyfantano #mcride #noided

Memes aside, this is definitely one of my favorite records of the decade, although at this point, there's really not much else to say about it. It's mainly just a really exciting, consistent record with incredible, insanely catchy highlights! The production and style of Death Grips is absolutely chaotic like a blow to the back of the head. There's phenomenal use of strange sampling, MC Ride is one hell of a performer, meanwhile Zach Hill and Flatlander excel in their percussion and electronic contributions. Overall, it's just an exciting adventure that never gets old. Definitely the essential starter-pick for those interested in their discography.

FAV TRACKS: Get Got, The Fever (Aye Aye), Lost Boys, Blackjack, Hustle Bones, I've Seen Footage, System Blower, Fuck That, Bitch Please, Hacker

LEAST FAV TRACK: The Cage (If I had to pick one)
i....what?
R.I.P. Review Guidelines
@ThrowBackG Shhhhhhh...
Oct 4, 2019
This album is the definition of โ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆ โ–€โ–ˆโ–€
Oct 4, 2019
the cage is like my favorite track damn