Radiohead - In Rainbows
May 15, 2019
Team em
This is the best Radiohead album! Anyone who disagrees should get an em musical lecture on Twitter... :)

On a more serious note, I used to overlook this album so much, mainly because I was a Kid A dude and didn't pay much attention to the rest of Radiohead's discography before AMSP came out. What really made me appreciate this album was the moment I got hooked into its gorgeous, fascinating sound and never got sick of it since then.

It's probably the most accessible Radiohead album, but it doesn't sacrifice much of the soulful, heartwarming and fluid sound that Radiohead is known for. In fact, it takes all the great characteristics of a great Radiohead record, and in my opinion, amplifies it to the max creating what is their most exciting, enjoyable and ultimately, most pleasing to the ears record. It's not the Radiohead album I come back to the most (I've listened to way too much Kid A, lol), but when I do, it's always an amazing journey and sometimes I question why I don't return to this more often. (Sometimes I feel emotional listening to this as well)

So yeah, one of my fav albums of all time. Thank you Thom Yorke. Thank you Radiohead.
May 16, 2019
Excellent review! I agree with you, In Rainbows is the best Radiohead album.