Eminem - Revival
Oct 9, 2019
So I was bored earlier today. I was just chilling and lying down on my sofa minding my own business, and for some reason, my mind said "listen to some Revival again". I regret everything.

This dude had the budget to invite big ass names like P!nk, Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran, yet couldn't even get a properly functioning toilet to finish off this turd of an album. Literally sounds like he recorded this entire thing in a junkyard and was like "yeah, this is my masterpiece", while repeatedly facking himself.

I know Eminem himself even acknowledged that this was shit, but realizing Revival is an awful Eminem album is like realizing that 1+1 equals 2 and not 3.

Shitty hooks, AWFUL mixing, embarrassing lyrics. When you think Revival is trying to go somewhere and actually start to make sense, either the production makes everything unlistenable or Eminem stabs himself in the chest with his terrible, practically career-ending bars.

FAV TRACKS: Walk On Water, Framed

LEAST FAV TRACKS: Believe, Untouchable, Remind Me, Bad Husband, Tragic Endings, Heat
Oct 9, 2019
Have you considered reviewing the rest of Em's discography?
@AidenLenhart Sort of. If I do though, it'll be over a long period of time