Radiohead - OK Computer
Jul 31, 2020
I’ve kinda decided to only talk about the things I liked about the album and then leave off with the tracks I liked and the tracks I didn’t so you can I guess understand my rating.

This album is truly timeless I can see myself revisiting this in 20 years and still trusting and horribly relating to the lyrics, because this record has some of the best lyrics I’ve heard in music.
Which is the only thing I could always count on while listening to this album, was even if I didn’t like the song I could read the lyrics and immediately like it so much more.

Another thing I really enjoyed was the base lines in most of the songs, they all drove the songs and made every song good or great.

The only true thing I thought badly about the album was when I first went into it I thought it was going to sound more like Fitter Happier or Exit Music (For A Film)
And was a little disappointed as those are still my two favorite on the record.
But still, all of the songs that don’t really fit either vibe or sound we’re good.

So, that’s pretty much it.

Fav tracks: Fitter Happier, Exit Music (For A Film), Karma Police, and No Surprises.

Least fav: Subterranean Homesick Alien, Let Down, Climbing Up Walls, Tourist, and Lucky.

The only tracks I don’t have on here is because I can’t really decide weather I really enjoy them or not, Paranoid Android is really good but it definitely had its moments, and Airbag is just such a good opener.
Jul 31, 2020
Lol ur least favs are my least favs also
Let Down and Climbing Up The Walls are two of my favs. : (
Jul 31, 2020
Yeah it totally fine i still think they are very good songs.
Jan 13, 2021