Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Aug 29, 2019
So before you look at the rating and start thinking anything about my score, I never heard a full project from her. Yes I know all of her hit songs and that she's actually pretty popular especially between edgy tumblr girls .

I had absolute zero hype for this abum and zero expectations that I would even like this thing. Didn't hear any of the singles besides the "Fuck it I love you" one .

And after a full listen I can say that I actually enjoyed this album a lot!

There's a lot of ballad type songs in the album so the production is nothing too crazy but not bad at all, I think the production matches lana's personality very well and make so we can focus more on her vocal work and lyrics. Which I actually enjoyed btw

I think that lana's personality is really what holds this album together, in fact it actually feels like without her personality this would be another random boring and generic pop album made by Camilla Cabello.

Don't get me wrong this album is far from perfect, there's some major flaws, like the length of the project for example, 67 minutes for only 14 tracks, that's an average of like 4.7 minutes per track. Which is long as fuck and sometimes it gets a little bit boring because of that ngl

like I mentioned I can't even compare this to her older albums but I will without a doubt check her entire discography later.

Will the score go down or higher in the future? I don't really fucking know, only time will tell but for now it will stay like this.
IvoBraga's Tags