Denzel Curry - TA13OO
Jul 27, 2018 (updated Jul 27, 2018)
It's peak trap, boiii

Yeah, this is definitely what I'll make my future grandchildren listen to if they ever ask me about the cultural phenomenon that will have been trap rap.
Jul 30, 2018
is this a copypasta or are you serious
Jul 31, 2018
Hahaha I'm actually being serious. I mean, name me one better trap rap record, because I sure as hell haven't found it yet x
Jul 31, 2018
first, i don't even think this is a trap record. and one? lmao. 56 nights, barter 6, & tha tour pt. 1 are some of the best albums this decade, full stop. if you want older stuff listen to gucci's tapes from 08-10, jeezy, ti. if you want newer stuff, young nudy is great. playboi carti is always interesting. and that's all just in the strict lane of actual Atlanta trap music.
man said peak trap
Aug 1, 2018
Alright, man. I'll listen to some of 'em when I find the time. I'm happy for you that you find a lot of music that you enjoy, but music is subjective at the end of the day, just like every other form of art, so there's really not such a need to get upset over differing opinions. I also realise this isn't quintessential trap rap, but this album shows what the genre is kind of lacking at the moment: variety.
Aug 1, 2018
Considering how much you clearly enjoy trap rap, wouldn't you find it regrettable if it was just another music fad that dies out in a mere couple of years?
Aug 2, 2018
i'm not upset at all lol just thought your take was really out there. and no, i'd be happy if it died today and producers stopped using the same damn 808 kicks and hi hat rolls, but i don't listen to the broader genre of street rap for the beats, it's more for the personality of the individual rapper. it's just rawer music, not concerned with marketability or popularity. just dudes getting shit off their chest.
Aug 2, 2018
Fair enough, man. I don't really bother that insanely much with trap rap anyway. I listen to it every now and again, but I don't bother rating them, because those projects usually bore me after listening once anyway. That's really why I enjoyed this more. There was a lot more replayability for me. I also couldn't care less if the genre died out tomorrow tbh, but I feel like we'll be stuck with it a little while longer. If that's the case, I'd definitely prefer more albums like this one.
Aug 8, 2018