James Blake - Assume Form
Jan 18, 2019
If this isn't him at his artistic zenith, then I genuinely have no idea when he possibly could be, but I'll gladly wait a while longer to find out.
This album shows a musician who's hungry to make art worth remembering, art that will give him the status of one of this generation's most valuable assets, and it would be hard to disagree with that assessment as of right now.
The future is now, people. Don't miss it.
[hidden]
Jan 18, 2019
"art that will give him the status of one of this generation's most valuable assets"

lol
Jan 18, 2019
Isn't it beautiful how people can have differing opinions without enfeebling those of others?
[hidden]
Jan 18, 2019
It is when opinions are actually presented, Jaron.
Jan 18, 2019
What exactly is an opinion to you, if you don't mind me asking? Looking at the online thesaurus I have in front of me, I would consider my review to be just that, an opinion. There's truly no need to be such a prig, you know. Life's a lot more enjoyable if you don't make such a quandary out of every disagreement you have. I know that it's easier to be an ass when you're behind a computer/phone screen, but real people read these things. I, for one, don't care, but there are those who do.
Jan 18, 2019
Lighten up and you might just find that life is pretty enjoyable, buddy. Have a good day :)
Cyd