Moses Sumney - græ
May 17, 2020
Review for Part 1: Okay, Okay, Okay this is probably gonna be one of the best Neo-Soul albums of this year and this decade. Everything here is fantastic; the production, the vocals and the lyrcis, all of it is so well done and well crafted. Now this is gonna be a double LP (as you probably already know) I will rate both parts separately and then conjoin both when the full thing is out but god damn i am hyped, hyped, hyped for part 2.

Now, that the second part is out I am putting part 1 rating and review into this one so they're a both together instead of doing both parts separately, and even updating my track ratings for part 1. Moses Summey's græ is probably gonna be one of if not my favorite pop record of the year. using a more ambient sound mixed with the modern soul sound whilst pushing both of these genres to new and interesting ideas. The second part of the album is always the hardest part to execute to maintain the listener whilst bringing new ideas and styles, and well Moses Summey didn't disappoint. If anything as a whole the record is more dense and complex than part 2 and offers the listener a listen which is not only challenging but rewarding listen.

Track Review