Quadeca - From Me To You
Mar 30, 2021
I’m not gonna start this review with “Wow I didn’t expect Quadeca to make this good of a——“ BECAUSE I’VE ALWAYS HAD THIS MUCH FAITH IN HIM.

Quadeca is a youtuber I’ve been watching for probably 5 to 6 years now. Part of me feels like I grew up with him. When he dropped Voice Memos, I was pretty underwhelmed but I still felt like there was so much potential in him to do something greater & From me to you did just that.......

This album is pretty incredible from front to back. Sonically, this blows anything he’s done previously OUT OF THE WATER. Dabbling in genres like art pop, industrial, hyper pop, industrial and R&B on the production which truly brings an incredible experience to this album.

The rapping on here is pretty damn solid too, but From me to you is WAY more than that. Vocally, he’s stepped up tremendously, the instrumentation is nothing but immaculate and while there’s some corny lines here and there, I like a lot of the emotion put into the writing.

From being a FIFA youtuber, to writing Diss tracks and different styles of rap videos to dropping an album as good as this, I really can’t help but get a little bit teary. So proud of Ben and his evolution here.
Mar 30, 2021