Green Day - Fire, Ready, Aim
FOR CONTEXT: I'm trying not to take this stuff too seriously. This is Green Day's last album on longtime label Reprise records. After this it's said they'll go independent. To me, Father of All seems like a big middle finger to reprise and that's why I really don't care about how bad it sucks. It's just for fun. And in pure entertainment value I enjoy it so far. It sucks, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

Now if you aren't aware leaks surfaced a while back for a second Green Day album titled "Magnum Opus of the Inglorious Kind". It appears that they're waiting to put out the good stuff until they go independent...and it sounds so much better than this. Granted, if you aren't a fan of Green Day then you probably won't like either of these albums...but if you do then don't despair this is just a meme.
Oct 9, 2019
honestly i lost all my faith on this album and im kind of hoping magnum opus is a real thing because whatever the leak was sounded so much better than this but it still worries me that this is the direction green day will continue from now on. i guess time will tell, the thing that made me stop believing on magnum opus was probably the fact that they are making all these songs playable on the radio which kinda sounds weird for a fuck you to the label
Oct 9, 2019
It's still a cash grab and ngl they're catchy songs so I understand why
Oct 10, 2019