Zayn - Icarus Falls
Dec 14, 2018
It’s just the same song 27 times...

and the song is horrible
Dec 15, 2018
ame 27 songs? Are you dumb? You know this tw*t didnt listen to this album when she says that. Let me, entertainer, sour diesel, no candle no light, rainberry, good years and there you are are completely different genres. You need a new set of ears or you need to actually listen to the album.
i love you too
Dec 15, 2018
Are you insane man believe me give a listen you will surely love it
Don't be hater without listening
Dec 15, 2018
He listened to it, and he hated it. How is that not easy for you to understand?
Dec 15, 2018
The review is probably from a harry stan ­čśé
Dec 15, 2018
I don't think any highly active member of this site really cares about rivalries between One Direction's members
Dec 15, 2018
It's probably just fake feuds anyways. A feud between Harry Style and Zayn is comparable to KSI and Logan Paul's fake wrestling match
Prince Harry is much better than Zayn
Agreed. ^
Dec 15, 2018
These bots think we actually care about 1D or this shit.
Girl this isn’t ATRL
Dec 15, 2018
the fact that this bot actually thinks we care about harry or whoever else is embarrassing and shows how little they understand this place outside of Zayn Good Everything Else Bad. Must Give 100. We Like Each Other Comment So We Are Real Reviewers Yes?
Dec 15, 2018
Are you even surprised? The only group they probably ever listened to is 1D. And no, I'm not gonna call them a "band" cause they're not.
Dec 15, 2018
I mean, it also currently has a 1.88 out of 5 on RateYourMusic. Are you sure you're checking beyond pop-oriented forums and the Zayn subreddit?

Also, I'm not a Mariah stan but her legacy is solidified. She has nothing left to prove. Clearly Zayn does if he needs y'all to come invade this site.
Dec 15, 2018
@SSmusicals Wow, you're seriously using other people's profile pics as a valid criticism to judge them. Also, that pfp is just Mariah Carey's face photoshopped onto the album cover of Joanna Newsom's "Ys". No need to talk trash about us just cause we don't stan your favorite artists
Dec 15, 2018
We are rating him so low because the fucktard stans like you are ruining the purpose of this site. How are we the prejudging ones when it is all of you who are giving it a 100 without rating anything else on the site, and rarely even explaining on a deeper level as to why this would deserve such a score. This is not a simply a site for fans to go dickriding their beloved artist. It is a site for proper musical critisism, discussion, and areful rating and ranking of all music. Please go away.
Who cares about this fucking site,,,album is #1 worldwide
Every critics have given positive review,,,, album is masterpiece
Dec 16, 2018
1. I love 1 Harry Styles song. Sign Of The Times means a lot to me but that doesn't make me a Harry stan.

2. I listened to the whole thing, THE WHOLE THING. And I know that not every song sounds the same but all of them are boring, annoying, uninteresting cash grabs.

3. Outside Directioners or people that listen to the radio, I don't think anyone likes this album.

4. I rated it so low because I didn't like a single moment of it.
Dec 16, 2018
27 songs... How can 27 songs, by a mainstream artist, not be a cash grab? Even tho the songs barely charted, it still looks like a cash grab to me.

Let me tell you why I really dislike this album.

1. Zayn is incredibly corny and annoying.

2. The lyrics are generic and meant to appeal to the teenage girls that still love 1D.

3. IT'S AN HOUR AND A HALF ALBUM OF BORING POP/RNB SONGS IN WHICH NOTHING NEW OR EXCITING IS MADE.

NOW PLEASE, STOP ATTACKING MY OPINION AND HAVE YOURS. FFS
Dec 16, 2018
Zayn is my favorite Jonas Brother!
Dec 16, 2018
So these person's calling stans of harry and other artist
I realized now why they are giving negative review of rnb masterpiece by king Zayn
Grow up man,,,it's doesn't matter to him
And we love our idol other burn your ass,,,lol
Dec 16, 2018
This stan invasion isn't a fun one. I liked the Grace VanderWaal one way better. Hopefully the next one will at least bring back some quality entertainment - these Zayn fans are pretty grouchy
Dec 16, 2018
Grace was pure of heart,,, unlike Zayn,,,
Dec 17, 2018
y'all the real question is how do they find such a niche site like this one?
Dec 17, 2018
@morningsbell To answer your question, a person with the username @satisfaczayn on Twitter posted a tweet telling zayn fans to go give zayn a 100 on aoty. Here it is:

Shut up
Dec 17, 2018
I listened to the album in its entirety and to me, it’s mostly a mixed bag. There were some standouts (Insomnia, Entertainer, There You Are and Sour Diesel Are my particular favorites) but sonically, it covers the standard pop/R&B bases. The biggest pitfall is that because it’s so long, a lot of the songs in the first half of the album feel like they run together. he could’ve cut the track list down to 11 songs and had a great record as opposed to its 27 songs. But that’s just my opinion.
Dec 19, 2018
Jan 6, 2019
all the likes are the wounded soldiers who have listen to this album
scornedzjm