clipping. - There Existed an Addiction to Blood
Oct 18, 2019
There Existed an Addiction to Blood is a painfully disappointing release that I fail to really see the appeal of outside of the usual outstanding storytelling from Daveed Diggs part which is already a thing we're used to given Clipping.'s past works. The album leaves a lot to desire in terms of execution and it fails to bring any emotion other than boredom. My problem here is mainly the whole aesthetic which could work but throughout the album there's so many songs that lead to nowhere or just simply have no effect whatsoever on the final experience of the album. It's monotonous (sometimes intentionally, others not so much) and there's nothing here that makes me want to go back to it. Also, there's some really sloppy noisy parts here and there which I don't think work at all. I respect this album and what it's trying to do and I actually find it really interesting, all these horror and gore stories told in such a cool way but everything else leaves a lot to desire.
Oct 18, 2019
This may be the single hottest take of all time. I respectfully disagree with your opinion and think this album is a masterpiece.
Oct 22, 2019
i agree with this. I really like the concept but the execution left a lot to be desired for me.
okcomputer12127
FKA twigs
MAGDALENE
Kanye West - JESUS IS KING
JESUS IS KING
Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Lana Del Rey