David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
Jul 23, 2021
FYD #11 w/@sapphicherub

A Diamond Dogs by David Bowie very scary Halloween jack on frightened okay the music on here I like it a lot it's not my favorite David Bowie album but it is pretty good I like the intro track and how he's doing is very spooky voice it reminds me of the I believe it's the final track from his first album I forget what it's called but I do like that song a lot even though it's not very good he is in a cemetery it is raining and is doing a weird like Irish accent or something I'll go we listen to it later Halloween jack is a fun character because he's very scary and he has an eye patch and the the music down here is also pretty good I like songs like Rebel Rebel and I like the ending how it how the repeats and the the skeleton song it repeats itself again for like 2 minutes it's pretty good I'd recommend this album's any any fan of Music especially David Bowie fans because they might not have given I'm giving it a chance I I think this album is very good and I think anyone would be a fan of it especially the invoice and it is it is there is known as long as Classics but it is forgotten a lot because it is not as well-known or well like I think it's pretty good though and I like it more than Ziggy Stardust 7 out of 10
Comments