Gorillaz - Demon Days
Dec 1, 2018
Demon Days is an extremely fun and interesting album. With great instrumentation, lyrics, and even many guest verses, this album is definitely a must listen. This album just throws great track after great track at you. There are only three songs that I have a problem with.
But that brings me onto my only complaint, and that's that the final two tracks really weren't necessary. Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head would really be a great way to send off the album, yet they still decided to add two songs afterwards. Both songs are pretty forgettable, save for their instrumentals. They just repeat what was already established in Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head.
Really, that's my only complaint, and I can really forgive it because every other track on here is so good that I can't dislike this album.

Favourite Tracks: Feel Good Inc; Dirty Harry; Kids With Guns; El Mañana; DARE; November Has Come

Least Favourite Tracks: White Light; Demon Days; Don't Get Lost In Heaven
Dec 12, 2018
But those two tracks are essential, if it ended with Fire, the message would come off as

"Well... sh*t"....

But with Lost In Heaven and Demon Days, it's a Happy Ending, it shouldn't end on a dark note