Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
Sep 2, 2021 (updated Sep 4, 2021)
SIMBI.

in all honestly, i really am left speechless after listening to this.

albums like this make me look at other albums and think how terrible they are compared to this. not one flaw in: lyrics, production, flow, storyline etc. i’m quite literally stunned by this album.

idk what to say except for go listen right fucking now. what are you doing not listening to this album rn? this is aoty, this is incredible, this is simz at peak artistry.

oh yeah. it’s also better than TPAB just saying :))

edit: on my third listen and it keeps getting better and better like wtf. simz this isn’t ok, you have me on a chain with this album…

edit 2: this album sounds better after listening to CLB ;)

edit 3: also sounds good while being hungover!
jxshmccabe's Tags
Sep 3, 2021
Not better than TPAB you're capping there, but yeah it's a masterpiece as well.
Sep 3, 2021
@GriffQC I think its a genuine debate to be had. Give this album a few weeks to sit with you and then decide because it's a real contender
Sep 4, 2021
@GriffQC it comes down to personal enjoyment, while i think TPAB is a masterpiece, i never really connected fully with it. this though i fully connect with and it’s fckin good too. :)
Sep 5, 2021
I've listened to it a couple times now and I have noticed more and more each time. Such an intricately crafted album.
Sep 5, 2021
totally agree with u, with every listen, a different discovery. gets so much better with every listen. :))
Sep 6, 2021
don't care hobo johnson hater
Sep 7, 2021