AOTY 2021
JPEGMAFIA - LP! (Offline Version)
Oct 22, 2021
holy shit this is way better than the online version. fuck republic records. peggy is feeling FREE! TRUST! me.

this has to be one of peggys most mind boggling albums. you may think “have you heard AMHAC or Veteran” because this album is less manic then them respective projects. but that’s what makes this so different from the rest. this feels like every jpeg project all rolled into one. ARE U HAPPY? sounds straight out of AMHAC era, TRUST! could have easily been on EP2 and DIRTY! gives me huge veteran vibes. this feels like the complete jpegmafia album.

i know there’s no reason to point it out but the production on this is .. CRAZY! we know peggy produces, mixes and masters all of his projects so it’s not as impressive anymore but this guy literally does everything himself. not even including lyrics, flow, subject matter, music videos etc.

i’m so glad peggy was able to release this offline version, the true LP! also happy birthday peggy. love u so dearly. cant believe he gave us a present on his birthday and not vice versa lol. but nonetheless, i’m so appreciative of his work and how he makes me feel listening to it. forever love. <3

BUY AND STREAM OFFLINE LP! FUCK REPUBLIC RECORDS. TRUST!
jxshmccabe's Tags