Drake - For All The Dogs
Dec 1, 2023
It didn't work with Views, it kinda worked with More Life, it didnt work for Scorpion, it DEFINITELY didn't work for CLB, and it didn't work with Her Loss for the most part. So tell me Drake: WHY TF ARE YOU PERSISTENT ON MAKING YOUR ALBUMS LONG ASF BRUH? Like I don't understand. how much more money does a nigga need? All that dough and you still cant use it right when it comes to making quality music. The album starts off relatively decent with the first 5 or 6 tracks (I dare say good with the banger that is First Person Shooter), then just takes a nosedive in more deep bullshit. Drake's vocals have not changed up or sound even slightly improved from whatever tf Honestly Nevermind. He shines one more time with '8am in charlotte' with a beautiful chipmunk soul beat from none other than Conductor Williams (which Mr Aubrey, should tell you to keep working with producers LIKE HIM), then falls back into pure ass, especially the track Gently with bad bunny which is such a garbage ass attempt at creating a latin pop song that not only is it one of the worst songs I've heard this year, but it lowkey feels racist. I'm tired. I've given this man more chances than even mfs like Logic and yet he just can't deliver. If drake doesn't care, then why should I?

Best Tracks: 8 am in Charlotte, First Person Shooter, Virgina Beach, Slime You Out

Comments