Juice WRLD - Legends Never Die
Jul 13, 2020
BRUH they got HALSEY AND MARSHMELLOW on this shit. And who tf is The Kid Laroi bro Juice must've missed his whole career. But it's kinda sad to see what his label did to him after his tragic death. It's truly sad to see that his legacy ended like this, RIP Juice WRLD.

Best songs: outro
Jul 13, 2020
The Kid Laroi is some Australian rapper Juice took under his wing when he toured in Australia.
Dude is like 16, give him a break lol
@j_cale23_ That doesn't make it good
Jul 13, 2020
oh i didn't know I've just never heard of him I thought he would've just blew up idk
Jul 13, 2020
The Kid Laroi is actually pretty decent. He has a couple of hits this year (Fade Away, Go, Diva, Let Her Go). Anyways, did you really dislike the album or was it just because Halsey and Marshmello were on the album? I'm just asking because 12 is a really really low score.
Jul 14, 2020
i have never liked his music tbh, the pop-rock influenced beats didn't hit me at all on this album, sometimes he has had nice melodic beats but not that great on this album. His lack of songwriting skills has been always a problem for me though, he just doesn't go that in depth in his themes and it often turns out to sound vague or pretentious. Also not a fan of his singing voice and vocals in general, his whiny voice isn't for me. Also this isn't really Juice's fault but the album is constructed quite badly, it sounds long, repetitive and clearly some of the songs here were just unfinished demos that the label just wanted to finish
Jul 20, 2020
Makes senseee. Thank you for taking your time to explain. :)