Logic - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
May 10, 2019 (updated May 11, 2019)
You've broke me. Logic congratulations, you finally fucking did it. I'm never listening to anything associated with you ever again.

Edit:
I hate it more. Its worse then supermarket

edit2: actual review

As a somewhat big fan of 6ix I expected to enjoy a majority of the production on this project. The production on "everybody" was one of the main reasons I didn't give it a straight up 0. And his skills throughout his tenure has been nothing but consistent and quality.

This is his worst produced project though and I'll explain why

Let's talk about this production. Mostly trap influenced, the 808s, the drums, the drops, definitely aimed for a trap style...

Bobby Taratino I and II, 2 projects I found very mediocre also had this same type of production but the way he sampled and put them together prior felt more fleshed out, less generic, less empty. Outside of the title track which I think is one of 6ixs best beats this projects production is underwhelming. It's the same drops. Same 808s. It's honestly almost boring as a whole...as a beat tape...yeah there are the highlights but there's also the filler. Yes, half the production feels like filler...

Production.

5/10.

Average.

Lyricism

Oh ...my fucking god.

I know some people are gonna say "it's not that bad he's always been corny" but NO. NO. NOT THIS BAD. I couldn't finish a single fucking track without cringing. Lyrically this is his worst album....when he's not rapping the cringiest line known to man he's repeating an ABC filler bar. When he's not repeating an ABC filler bar he's name dropping and doing the big Sean rhyme scheme.

Here's a few lines from this shit show

"Old girl wanna give the boy head How 'bout a little bitty self-love instead? I can't fuck a ho, I'd rather self-love instead"

"Who's biracial only in his penis? (Bobby)"

"Can't fuck with no girl who be all on the 'Gram Tryna post while I'm eatin' spaghetti Damn, girl, can't you be normal? I'm famous as fuck, yeah, we get it already But who give a shit about that I am a good man, how 'bout that? No way in hell I'm defined by the stat"

Or simply put r/nice guy

"I got children to feed, I got places to be I got bitches to fuck, let me see your ID Nah, I'm just playin', I'm playin' You know that I'm playin', don't know what I'm sayin'"

"Rap Justin Bieber, best believe, when I'm around, they go crazy They go crazy, ride this dick girl, don't get lazy "

"Bobby get bitches 'cause bitches love Bobby And all of the bitches say Bobby delicious To say I love bitches completely fictitious"

"Michael Jackson on these hoes, you know I keep a glove (Hee-hee)"

........

And MIND YOU when he's not saying THIS BULLSHIT HES REPEATING FUCKING SHIT HES SAID ALREADY A MILLION FUCKING TIMES OMFG IF I HEARD CORRETA ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

AND WHY THE FUC-

WHY IS HIS RHYME SCHEME SO ABC

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

"And I dare you to test me 'Cause not a single one of you motherfuckers impress me ...and maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration But I'm full of innovation"

Lyricism

1/10.

Horrible

Concept

Basically this project was logic being an insecure little bitch that cares to much what other people think and is tryna convince everyone else he doesnt but th-wait that's not what it's about cuz oh shit

HE CHANGES THE FUCKING TOPIC LIKE 50 FUCKING TIMES

Concept.

2/10

Flow/delivery

I didn't think this was even possible. I am on the record saying logic no matter what you took away has the most authentic, dope, on the money flow in the rap game. I take that completely back. This shits a fucking gimmick. He does the same fucking flow switch, speed rap, 'lemme spit it like this" "ya I'm Killin' this shit" flow on 99% of this FUCKING ALBUM AND IM FUCKING SICK OF IT STOP DOING THE SAME FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU STUPID BITCH

Flow/delivery

2/10

Chorus/bridges

This man really made Icy and thought, damn lemme sing like that for the hook.

Choruses/bridges

Him
And none except Eminem's I'd call great...honestly fuck this album

Features

6/10

Project as a whole gets deducted cuz it also flows like absolute shit.

Overall:

2/10.

I hated it.

Hate

Like it broke me hate

best tracks:lost in translation, homicide(only cuz of eminems verse), confessions of a dangerous mind(only cuz the production)

worst: lol