lol why she eating poop
May 24, 2019
She’s actually eating chocolate coins
you dumbass
May 24, 2019
@goncalocouto It was a joke omg
May 24, 2019
lmaoo, i love this review
May 26, 2019
pls don’t let this be my most liked review
May 27, 2019
Your two most liked reviews are of Carly and a girl eating shit. How am I not surprised?
May 27, 2019
@thomasny18 carly is queen of pop ! stream dedicated aoty. i wanted to open a dialogue with this review like why is she eating poop like that’s not healthy lol. idk why she ate the poop and took picture of it for album cover. poop doesn’t taste good so like why she eating poop. i tried poop once and it wasn’t good, she so dumb lol. i’m asking the questions no one wants to ask.
May 27, 2019
Have listened to Dedicated a few times. Either a 75 or an 80 imo, but I haven't decided that yet. For your discussion on poop, I am inexperienced and ignorant on the topic sadly, but I heard that Morrissey is an expert. Make sure you tweet @officialmoz and ask him "why do you eat poop." I'm sure he'll be happy to answer that.
May 27, 2019
@thomasny18 great score!! i’m so in luv with the album. i should’ve thought of him! Morrissey seems like an expert in shit I will definitely refer to him for more information on the intricacies of poop and why this lady is eating it. thank u for the reference
KingKRoolisBack