Jaden - ERYS
Jul 6, 2019 (updated Jul 6, 2019)
This shit is ass and i’m too angry rn for having listened to this unbelievably bloated and uneven mess to articulate why it’s shit. It just is, there are 6 minute long songs in which half is taken up by Jaden incomprehensibly auto crooning over a barely present trap instrumental. The fucking basic, generic, mediocre bars are again juxtaposed over incredible production except this time it’s trap influenced and for what? It’s an excuse to not even pretend to try, it’s a character right?

There are some highlights and portions of songs that are genuinely enjoyable, but they are way too infrequent my god. He has talent but his ideas are so god damn stupid, so many dumb decisions were made in the making of this record and i’m getting angry typing this so ill stop. like i genuinely am fuming rn i wasted my entire trip home listening to this and okay i try not to curse this much sorry it’s just hard not to after this 😔 this is jaden’s 3rd 4/10 in a row, we stan the most consistent rapper in the game 😍
Kanye's Tags