Speedin Bullet to Heaven is god awful but i am just so taken aback by its rawness, it is such an eerie look into Cudi’s psyche at the time. he was very unwell and it is painfully obvious on every single track, it is a harrowing album that primarily focuses on his desire to die and his reasons for doing so. this is truly terrible but it really is a fascinating album. only someone mentally ill and just completely off the deep end could have created it and i appreciate that. it really is a one of a kind experience.

This was one of the most uncomfortable listening experiences ive ever endured. It was truly terrifying to me and the lyrics were so god damn non sensical and blunt, this was a cry for help. The shitty one note instrumentals and repeating lyrics just add to the unsettling effect this album has on me, Cudi was so sick that he thought this was an acceptable project to release. This project is a terrifying look into the mind of someone completely done with life, a man who makes songs about different ways he wants to kill him self over a repeating guitar rift. Someone who truly has stopped caring. I can’t help but admire it for that it was such a uniquely powerful listening experience.
May 28, 2019
Finally someone else who likes this album! Your review perfectly sums up my feelings on the album as well.
May 28, 2019
@alivia aw thank u !! yes this is such a misunderstood album im glad u agree hehe :o
May 30, 2019
I couldn't agree more. I've been wanting to delete my rating for awhile now tbh. Never gotten around to doing it. Its interesting to take this into account with Kids See Ghosts too! Great read! Thank you!