Taylor Swift - folklore
Jul 24, 2020 (updated Jul 24, 2020)
this is the breaking point. there was never a point but somehow it broke. simply, music journalism is dead but we should do something with it. honestly, I don't care what you do with it. screw it like a necrophile, have a photoshoot with it, crossdress it!... I don't care. all I see is rats eating the flesh off. all I hear is locust sucking its blood. all I smell is its soul in swimming pools of payola... what do feel? y' know what? this album is about sliting your throat in a log cabin. like who screwed a broad in a pine tree and... who died while getting eaten alive by a yeti in the Norwegian forest. I died... well my soul died. here's some advice... run and run forwards. keep running and running and running until you find the end... the border. If you want to have some fun in the afterlife then start running backward. Keep running until you find a pit of lava or a portal to hell... either works. So... jump in. You'll have a better time on any level down here than on earth. WE HAVE THE FLUFFIEST DRUGS AND THE BEST BANGKOK WHORES! I'm going to the studio to kill you. this is the enddddddd mothercluckerrrrr! no more... no remorse. this is the end.

listen to real music. music made with blood, sweat, tears, and every other bodily fluid known to mankind. breathe the fog. breathe the soul. because, when the mandolins open up and the chokers snap in half... there will be no more breaking point. give up. stream farewell to all we know by matt elliott.

adios. - @kengoji™
Jul 24, 2020
Kengoji have you ever once in your life tried not to be an annoying toddler who public throws tuper tantrums on this site on the regular
Jul 24, 2020
i have no idea what i just read but i admire you for speaking your mind
Jul 24, 2020
@Toasterqueen12 "Hmmm, it seems to me that people might actually really like this.....allow me to ruin that" is something you said in your Inner World and honestly that is much more immature and annoying toddler-like than anything I have ever published on this site. Posting a bizarre review is not throwing a tantrum. Posting a factually incorrect and immature review is more like publicly throwing a tantrum than this review. Think about it. - @kengoji™
Jul 24, 2020
Yeah because you yelling out of rage over a Dua Lips album and constantly spamming annoying paragraphs in discord and inviting all your racist friends onto the server is what is the hallmark for maturity.
Jul 24, 2020
I don’t even care that this is an unpopular review and that I disagree. One of your best reviews ever!!!
Jul 24, 2020
I'm assuming (I'm a good assumer) what you're getting at is that paid music journalists have no idea what they're talking about?!
Jul 24, 2020
^ Good Assumption. Is the assumption correct?
based
Jul 24, 2020
"this album is about sliting your throat in a log cabin. like who screwed a broad in a pine tree and... who died while getting eaten alive by a yeti in the Norwegian forest."

5/10
Damn Toasterqueen got lit up
Jul 24, 2020
Should've focused on actually reviewing the album, instead of writing this pretensious nonsense.
Jul 24, 2020
Yeah no this is possibly your worst review
Jul 24, 2020
this kind of pretentious bullshit is why you couldn't be a paid music journalist even if you tried.
Jul 24, 2020
I fell asleep while listening to this. critics need to chill it’s not even that good ngl. Also I like the review dude, while yes I am very confused by it, I still think it’s sad if anyone actually cares when someone writes a review like this. Cause I mean who actually cares. We are all just a bunch of regular people on a website who review music.
Jul 24, 2020
This smells like incel bullshit to me
Jul 24, 2020
^ the best comment on this entire review
sir this is a wendy’s
Jul 24, 2020
I'm convinced that you and the insane pitchfork kid a writer are the same person
Jul 24, 2020
yo that's cool and all but can i get the discord invite plz (not the racist one the AOTY one)
Toaster pressed lol
Jul 24, 2020
also ye ngl are we rly bouta throw hands over a white woman's music 🤡🤡🤡 a review's a review innit this website ain't exactly known for having a uniform opinion on mainstream artists
Jul 24, 2020
Damn I thought I was really listening to real music, but this whole time I've been listening to fake music this is deep
Jul 24, 2020
this site is really a cesspool isn’t it
@surrealists3 pretty much.
who hurt you
Jul 24, 2020
@surrealists3 no not that often, only when we write wanky ridiculous reviews (I know I've written one for FTBC).
Jul 24, 2020
man...are you okay? or???
Jul 24, 2020
not sure if the guys is an incel or something (which but fucking suck tbh), but he does seem to have a point. Is this as good as the critics point out? (I personally doubt it) Or is it just being highly rated to gather attention, since it was released without any anticipation or promoting?
Jul 24, 2020
Listen to real music??? As soon as you said that, I lost my shit.
Jul 24, 2020
About to listen to this album, I hope this review is accurate
based
I'm so confused. 😂
Jul 25, 2020
man lmaoooo kengoji back with another banger
Jul 25, 2020
here we fucking go time to read another normal review on this normal site full of normal people such as kengoji.
Jul 25, 2020
Y'all really getting this mad over a very obvious shitpost
Jul 26, 2020
they stay online all day, how else are they supposed to feel?
@76fex good point
This is a review? LOL
just what in the world are you high on? lol. jesus, fix it!
Your brain works well?
good post
do you fart out of your ass?
oh