Isabella James - Nietzsche. Where is the why?
Sep 5, 2020 (updated Sep 7, 2020)
This sounds like a hobbyist noodling around with generic and uninteresting trendy bandcamp-core sounds with horrible mixing and ridiculous track lengths. Most of these songs don’t seem to have any appreciation for logical progression. Any sane person would get to track three and give up but I'm not a sane person. I'm a man of dedication. So, by track 12 I was sitting in a puddle of my piss and trying to make meth with a 20 dollar bill and a toothpick. My only talent is shoving black tar heroin up my urethra. Ms. Isabella's talent is making me cry in agony on an hourly basis. Thanks Alot! "Getting keelhauled under an SUV" - kengoji™

Thanks (ANONYOMUS USER) for contributing to this review! Your words are appreciated.
can you not
Sep 5, 2020
can you not also stop stealing my quotes
Criticism
Sep 5, 2020
I seriously hope you break your leg or get all your teeth knocked out so you can somehow exspirece a fraction of the pain your garbage reviews cause me psychologically
@Pipe """Criticism"""
@Toasterqueen12 you humiliated him, you're legend
Sep 5, 2020
@gec2isabella kengoji is like 10 years old, don't even try to argue with him, he won't understand half of the words you just used, too hard for him.
Sep 5, 2020
@laserheart It's okay in this household we bully children.
Sep 5, 2020
Ok you’re trying too hard
Sep 5, 2020
Kengoji continues to disappoint me every day because they have the power to write a decent review but instead just consistently spouts trite.
Sep 5, 2020
@elitimesfour Don't lie no they don't.
Sep 5, 2020
Hey, so it's perfectly fine to try to chase someone off the site for making a bad album off their own trauma, but dropping a negative review on some other random's album is a BIG FUCKING DEAL? I spent 8 months on my album which I also made alone so if for that alone you're owed positivity please do me a favor and drop a positive score on mine too!
Sep 5, 2020
@nanaonsen no one is owed positivity, and it's perfectly fine to not like an album made by a user on here (I try to avoid listening to projects made by AOTY users because generally they don't do anything for me, and if I do, I will always be as honest as possible). I haven't listened to this album, but even if I didn't like it, I think I could at least detail why I didn't somewhat, instead of shit-posting and making remarks like "Ms. Isabella's talent is making me cry in agony on an hourly basis". There's a line between funny and cruel, and this review is clearly leaning towards the latter. It's not the first time he's shat on a user's made album for the sake of it, and I doubt it'd be the last.
Sep 5, 2020
@Houdanny goated response, gonna follow you for that. With the album in question (I won't mention out of respect for your ears), people gave genuine thoughts on it and the artist reacted negatively towards them, leading to a downward spiral which led to what happened. so @nanaonsen before you make yourself the victim and try to turn this into a pity party for yourself again, why don't you re-evaluate how people reacted towards your album, and hey, maybe listen to this one and compare it to yours if you really want to see why people are acting negatively towards how kengoji """"reviewed"""" this project.
Sep 5, 2020
@nanaonsen hey Nana, I don't know if you couldn't understand this, but the key difference between Isabella and you, is that Isabella never called me and my friends "fucking trannies." Isabella never called all trans people "mentally ill." Oh most importantly, Isabella's music is good.
@Another1 desperatequeen12
Sep 5, 2020
The one time he responds is to just insult toaster. Wonderful.
Sep 5, 2020
yikes what happened here. fwiw, @gec2isabella, if I were you i'd probably ignore reviews like this or at least dont reply. e.g. low score without explanation. it just feeds further into the troll
Sep 5, 2020
Too much toxicity for today
Sep 5, 2020
@gec2isabella "You are scum, less than nothing." you don't fucking know me. fuck you and your awful album.
This is a certified "Crying Wojak" moment
Sep 5, 2020
Kengoji I love you bro but this is the opposite of okay
Sep 5, 2020
You fuckers get your panties in a bunch over Kengoji's shitpost reviews like this site holds some standard of "quality". You're living deep in the crack tunnels of Vegas and complaining that the other methhead's piss bottle is too close to yours. Meanwhile there are those of us living down here by choice because our supreme intellect pit us against the big casino owners when we were caught counting cards. They wanted us dead so we fled to the tunnels, but wound up consumed by power when we realized how easy it was for a rich man to buy out the crackheads for a little slice of underground heaven.
Sep 6, 2020
@Furry Merzbow Fans Fanpage™ do not write nonsense, and do not defend your friend when he really wrote garbage on the album of a man from aoty without explanation
Sep 6, 2020
@nanaonsen What's your album? I will listen. And it's now that I feel I'm owed positivity it just feels kinda shitty too have someone make a joke out of my trauma. Like if Kengoji gave actual criticism I'd be fine with it lmao.
@kengoji Could say the same for you love <3
But it looks like more people like me than like you so that's just too bad :/
Sep 6, 2020
@SakuraFroster It wasn’t nonsense, you’d know that if you actually read it. And I’m not defending my “friend” I’m making fun of people like you.
Sep 6, 2020
@Furry Merzbow Fans Fanpage™ I read your message and this is complete nonsense.
What is the problem of not showing off the ability to write some kind of nonsense that has nothing to do with music?
(2/2)
@Houdanny and by extension @elitimesfour My first post was simply pointing out hypocrisy, I wasn’t sincerely demanding praise, and had you seen what was said to me privately over my album/the very brief drama surrounding it, you would see it wasn’t at all different from what Kengoji did with this review. My stance on this review is that reviewing as a format isn’t obligated to pay mind to anyone’s feelings (my negative response to my own album’s review bombing only came after I explained the album and was ostracized for it, NOT only after the negative reviews which I had responded thankfully toward.) This is part of being an artist. The review doesn’t make personal attacks, and not everyone will like your music.
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, our city
You, what do you own the world?
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder
More wood for the fires, loud neighbors
Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city
Now, what do you own the world?
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder
Now, what do you own the world?
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
When I became the sun
I shone life into the man's hear
Sep 7, 2020
@nanaonsen Don't you have another rape fetishizing album to write?
Sep 7, 2020
@TreyLikesBands Dude, don’t even know why the fuck you’re commenting acting like your voice matters in this bitch your reviews are the absolute lowest rung on the AOTY ladder — the one people don’t even bother stepping on, just the one you ignore before stepping on the next one. Pretentious and the regurgitations of a poptimistic BROCKHAMPTON fan. I never liked your shitty Hobo Johnson impression and only showed support since we were friends. You can tell me the same, don’t care. Please just fuck off.
Sep 7, 2020
Dropping a like on the 69 review to guarantee it babe.
Sep 7, 2020
Why you talking about 69’s?
Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for changing your mind on Trey! ;)
Sep 7, 2020
Yo can someone follow me? I’m just a humble boy tryna make it to 100 followers! Not you tho nana
Sep 7, 2020
Trey idk why you deleted your response but it got a laugh out of me irl and made me feel bad for flaming you since I like you as a person fwiw 🥺
No🧚‍♀️
Sep 7, 2020
That’s fine. Anyway always remember Kengoji gave you your most popular review — tbh I think you owe him an apology for that rude stuff you wrote on his profile.
Sep 7, 2020
@PipePanic give ur dog a sense of self awareness
Sep 7, 2020
@nanaonsen can u not. At this point your original message isn’t even relevant bc you’re just attacking people.
Sep 7, 2020
@CLJesse she is not my dog.
Sep 7, 2020
Gotta love how everyone here is behaving like more of a child in this situation than Kengoji himself.
Sep 7, 2020
Well you know what. At least you gave some criticism now. I respect that. Kind of a dick move to remove all your ratings except this one though.
Sep 7, 2020
@jaspurz I respectfully disagree seeing as he has removed all his ratings except this one and made a bizzare rant rap. Quite odd man this Kengoji fellow.
Sep 7, 2020
Anyway @kengoji thanks for making this popular! Love you <3 Keep up the good work! Listen too Yan Jun together sometime?
Sep 10, 2020
@CLJesse yes lol
@jazpurz @louisomahoney @implicitdoom love y'all 😘😘😘#KENGOJIDIDNOTHINGWRONG
Sep 15, 2020
Sep 17, 2020
everyone shut the fuck up
Sep 17, 2020
Sep 27, 2020
Oct 2, 2020
What happened here
Oct 3, 2020
@redbed so it's your first time in this shithole of a site
@MothaOfMotha12 Yup
Oct 4, 2020
I mean it isn’t my first time I’ve been here for a few months now, but yea this is a shitshow
@reedybdeedy I don't even fucking know either, welcome to AOTY I suppose
@MickyT I don’t know either, welp I guess I’m in this shitshow now
Oct 13, 2020
knewnie gay
Oct 14, 2020
That's really cool but have you watched Over The Hedge?
Oct 14, 2020
@RakkSmells The Verminator is the greatest villain of all of cinema, and you can't convince me why I'm wrong
Oct 14, 2020
I believe someone phoned about an animal problem? The solution is standing before you. Dwayne LaFontant is here.
i don't get it