Dorian Electra - My Agenda
Oct 16, 2020
"hyperpop" what the hell are you talking about. You sound insane. What the hell is that, music that plays when you forget to take your meds? Music for before the tranquilizer shot? When I'm hyperpop I take bath salts. Have you ever been outside or do you live right here on AOTY? Another made-up genre I'm too cool to understand! Well, I can somewhat appreciate this record on a technical level but, in the same way, I appreciate a backyard trash burning. Nuff Said? Nuff Said!
Oct 16, 2020
your first review with which I completely agree
Oct 16, 2020
um can u go back to listening to Beethoven? thanks.
Oct 16, 2020
All genres are made up you idiot
the weekly Kengoji clownery returns
Oct 16, 2020
All genres are made up lmao
good post
Goji gets it
Oct 16, 2020
God you sound like a redditor (not talking to RakkSmells)
Oct 16, 2020
God you sound like a redditor (not talking to RakkSmells)
the fuck is this review
he returns
@midnightbabe its true
return of the king
I’m convinced Kengoji hates music
Oct 17, 2020
Honestly I can’t tell if it’s satire or not but you have consistently horrible reviews, and you’re ability to piss people off is admirable to say the least
I fully agree lol
He has a point
based kengoji moment 69420
Oct 17, 2020
you've lost your touch this is abysmal
Oct 18, 2020
kengoji u need to worry bout some hoes fr
Oct 18, 2020
Hoes mad
Oct 19, 2020
@louisomahoney copy and pasting what people say isn't funny, and I see you doing it WAY too often.
@ImplicitDoom being an annoying little shit isn't that entertaining either yet that's all you seem to be doing.
@toasterqueen12 ehh, my point still stands
best review on the sight. Thank you
I Will Always Appreciate Your Ability To Stir The Pot So Effortlessly. Rock On, Cowboy.
Wrong.
This review funny af im not gonna lie
bro fuck @Toasterqueen12
I'm just kidding!!!! Don't kick me!!! Lov ya queeeen
20h ago
@ImplicitDoom "Don't kick me!!!" context plz?
16h ago
i don't want her sending a barrage of fuckin flying kicks my way, kenbaddie
Stankysauce