Uboa - The Origin of My Depression
Jul 21, 2019 (updated Aug 7, 2019)
FIND IT BITCHES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KengojiUltamYT's Tags
Jul 21, 2019
You're perfectly entitled to dislike something, but this is a massive yikes on me.

For example, maybe it isn't a good idea to slap an overrated tag on a very personal piece of work that I assume people indentify with due to their own personal mental struggles just because you don't like it.

I know what you're going for is outrage for attention, but this is not the right way to go about it whatsoever.
Jul 21, 2019
Also, I was only joking with the Happy Soup post. I thought you even liked it?

Look, if you want it deleted, just ask and I'm more than happy in doing so.
Jul 21, 2019
@thomasny18 I don't see the problem with that tag. I'm not trying to make "outrage for attention" with this review or the tag. I don't know why I thought you were serious with the Happy Soup Post. Like why would you try that again when Traveling Mercies steamrolled your attempt.
Jul 21, 2019
1. I did just explain the problem with the tag, but trust there's a lot more wrong I could go into with this review.

2. Then what are you trying to do? Everything here just seems like you're going for outrage. The "NOT GOOD", the tag, some of these jokes you're trying to put in really aren't good.

3. This by far the least important out of all of these points, but if you think I was being serious, then I'm still giving the album more attention, knowingly too, but I'll delete it.
Jul 21, 2019
@thomasny18 1: It's a tag I don't care about what people think about it. 2: Read through my reviews, this is nothing new. 3: I was fine with it existing but thank you anyway.
Jul 21, 2019
This is very niche project so I will not say it's overated or underated. Niche means that it'll appeal to very few people and it'll be more likely to have high ratings. The conceptual is very accurate about depression (the succubus line is too much) but I agree with the music, this is a real mess. Niche project like a crow look at me, carrie and lowell or Marked for Death have been successful musically so I cannot give excuse to this one.
Jul 22, 2019
bad review, didn't laugh
Jul 22, 2019
Lol I don't think I've read a description of an album on this website that has felt more inaccurate than this one
Jul 31, 2019
fuck you.
Aug 7, 2019
lol congrats, Uboa shouted out ur review on her twitter lmao
delete this
Aug 7, 2019
also congrats, your thicc anime ass got noticed by Uboa, lol.
thomasny18