BROCKHAMPTON - GINGER
Aug 22, 2019 (updated Aug 27, 2019)
RCA's input isn't the reason GINGER is bad. Brockhampton's lazy production and incompetent themes are the reason GINGER is bad.

Best Tracks: BOY BYE, HEAVEN BELONGS TO YOU, ST. PERCY, LOVE ME FOR LIFE
Worst Track: GINGER
KengojiUltamYT's Tags
Aug 22, 2019
they had no spite?? they just felt deceived about the whole situation... although I would only know the full story if I saw that "Longest Summer in America" documentary they had last year, I can guarantee that their spite (if they even had any) is long gone after the 'iridescence' era. I respect your opinion of course, and I don't have one myself yet on the album, but I do think that it should be pointed out that "spite" isn't the same as being "betrayed" or "depressed" about something
Okay millenial
Okay millenial [2]
Gaydiohead - OK Millennial [3]
Okay millennial [4]
Ok millennial [5]
Aug 23, 2019
god can you make a review thats over 5 sentences. just don't write reviews if you're gonna put this little effort in them.
Aug 23, 2019
you always bring my follow score average down lol
Aug 23, 2019
Damn are we still sour about Ameer? That was two albums ago. Like get over it, or stop listening to them, it's that easy. Why do people keep feeding into this fantasy that Ameer directed the bands artistic input, or that getting rid of him is having a permanent negative affect on their career going forward? Not every album is gonna be Saturation III 2.0 and its sad people still can't accept that.
Ok millennial [6]
Aug 23, 2019
OK millennial [7], but I do agree with the score.
Aug 23, 2019
i think people are taking this way too far, it's just a score calm down.
@okcomputer12127 Okay computer12127
Aug 23, 2019
@okcomputer12127 man we’re mad at his shitty misguided review not the rating. None of us are mad at inglume
Aug 23, 2019
ppl on this website will never learn how to not take shitposting seriously. great review.
Aug 23, 2019
eh, this ain't it. I get not liking the album but the pain from betrayal isn't a good reason to not like it.
Aug 23, 2019
Ok I don't even think this album is that great but just dismissing its flaws as "SpItE tOwArDs AmEeR" is ridiculous. They address him on the one song. The rest of the album doesn't focus on him at all.
@exception Retard Mind Tricks
Aug 23, 2019
Bruh ameer was not the fucking anchor to brockhampton
I could name like a single part on the whole album directed at ameer and that was dom's dearly departed verse and that was a highlight
Aug 23, 2019
Omg this Ameer guy did a big oopsie & suddenly Brockhampton make sad Justin Bieber pop-rap what an asshole!
OK millennial [8]
Aug 24, 2019
Ok millennial [9]
Aug 25, 2019
Ok millennial [10], ANIMA 99 btw
Aug 25, 2019
Ameer Vaughn was the best Brockhampton rapper. Without him, the band just wouldn't be the same. I could enjoy Brockhampton before because of the gruff, masculine energy Amerr brought. Now BrockHampton just sounds like Ed Sherran!
Aug 27, 2019
Damn, you changed your review
Aug 27, 2019
bruh that was a bad move editing the review you should've done the thing that deletes the review then rewrite this review because now all the comments are irrelevant and look werid
Aug 27, 2019
ok ill like the review cause you stopped dick sucking Ameer