AOTY 2019
Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION
Jun 14, 2019 (updated Jun 16, 2019)
Mediocre

"What the fuck have they made me listen to? I dunno if I'm gonna get into this dawg" was my legit first reaction to the album in the first 4 seconds. I didn't like where it was going… then I checked out the overwhelming love the album got, and I was intrigued more than fearful.

Then I listened to the album and realized…

How overrated this dog shit album is, what the fuck are you people listening to?!

I have so much beef with this album right now.

I'm legit pissed that this was the second on the list of albums for the SATURDAY JACK OFF

Are you sure this album was made in 2015? Why does it sound older than my granfather's asshole?

I don't get this. I was 4 songs in, and it felt like this album was sucking my essence away.

I don't like this sound, I'm not sure why… but it just makes me want to shove a fucking toothpick in my toenail and kick a wall.

Why do I like Sigrid's Sucker Punch, but not this? Maybe its because that alnum wasnt as boring. I'll have to come back to this album, man… holy fuck

Even for the half-decent or good songs that might be on this album (like All That and Emotion) they feel as though they could have ended 20 seconds earlier without planting a migraine everytime.

Why does it take less than 30 seconds for every damn song to get stale so quickly?

Fuck this

Best: I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance, Black Heart, Warm Blood

Weakest: 🤷🏻
Agree to disagree :)
Jun 14, 2019
Jeez, you make it sound like it’s the worst pop album you ever heard and you gave it a 51.
Jun 14, 2019
Yeah, maybe the review was harsh. It doesn't match with the score, but the album does have highlights
Jun 14, 2019
Of course a Madvilliany gang member doesn't know quality when he sees it :)
Ok. But like my review, you degenerate Piñata Boi
😭🙄
Aug 14, 2019
piss off @KIDWITHGUNs you piece of shit
But I made you nigga @Tino
I ain't yo daddy, bitch
Aug 14, 2019
That doesn't even make any sense
Nov 22, 2019