I think one of the weirdest music threads of the last few months is some female artists adding a bit of nu-metal into their music, we got Rina, Poppy, and even Grimes doing bits of nu-metal of their music, it’s like been one of the strangest things. Like, did Babymetal inspired their new style of music? or is it coming from an artist stylistic point of view? I’m gonna need to ask Kowalski to analyze this one later.

Anyways, this was fine, this wasn’t as bad as Exclaim! or Loud and Quiet claimed it to be, considering of the type of personality Poppy has on youtube, it wouldn’t make too much sense for Poppy to make an album like this. I just thought this was kinda boring.

I think Poppy could have made something interesting with the ideas she has on this album, the structure of these songs makes it really hard to enjoy them, like if you gonna do something with those kinds of concepts, at least do it like DHMIS where it starts off normal at first only to get more strange, but then again, Oh it’s so quiet is one of the my favorite songs off Post so I don’t know what I’m saying.

I think another problem is that on their own, the pop parts and the nu-metal part just come off as very generic, like Poppy has some pretty decent vocals, it just that the production for those parts alone feel like stock music, this album wanted me to shock, but honestly, I was more bored than anything.

Overall, I can see the appeal of the album, but it was more boring to me than anything

Best Track: I disagree, BLOODMONEY, Bite your teeth