Before I do this review, I have a question to ask you guys, am I too positive with my album scores? I feels like they’re usually 8s or 9s and nothing more.

Anyways, on with the review

VIBE- Cities burning down in some wasteland

Sprisingly, one of the best things about this album is how well mixed this album is, when I had my headphones on with this album, I felt like I was transport to a world of sorts, it’s sort of felt real with the music, that how well mixed this album was.

Something about this album is dark, yet so calming, like I felt sort of paranoid listening to this album at night, yet my anxiety was alright with it, like the ending of this album was telling me, “everything is gonna be alright...”

The Production feels very polished, yet also noisy at the same time, for example, the track, “In the Fog: I” is a very calming track with some very calming piano and background vocals? (I think) yet there’s something still somewhat messy in that track (in a good way) with the buzzing and the minor ambient noises in the background.

So anyways, there’s something so dark, yet so calming about this album that it makes me want Tom come back to it
Dec 7, 2019
I mean, I can't really just tell you not to like an album