Lil Uzi Vert - Eternal Atake
May 26, 2019 (updated Mar 26, 2020)
Oh shit, it actually dropped. Icky-icky, hickey-hickey
I deadass thought this was gonna be a generic rap album, and it kinda was. But I just kinda vibed through this whole album, and I still enjoyed it lmao.
The album kinda got a bit muddled as it kept going cause while I thought Baby Pluto was a pretty nice opening track, the record kinda got a little dragged out as it kept playing, especially the second leg of the tracklist.
The album art is really amazing on a designer's aesthetics, probably my favourite album cover this year, thank goodness they changed it from the Heaven's Gate parody logo.
I just found the whole album's "concept" where Lil Uzi was acting about his alien kidnapping or whatever it is pretty funny, lol.

Favs: Baby Pluto, Silly Watch, You Better Move, Homecoming, I'm Sorry, Venetia, P2

----

my original shitpost text when the album was delayed a while ago:
Yeah🤘🏽 yeah👌🏽 yeah👍🏽 yeah👊🏽 my bitch🐶 she bad👿 to the bone🍖 ay🙄 Wait✋🏽 these fellas watchin'👀 I swear to God🙏🏽 they be my clones👥 Yeah✌🏽 hey🤙🏽 huh🤷🏽‍♂️ switchin' my hoes🤰🏽 like my flows🌊 (what?🤔) Switchin' my flows🌊 like my clothes👕👔 (like what?🤔) Keep on shootin'💥 that gun🔫, don't reload🙅🏽‍♂️ Ooh😧, ooh😲, now she👩🏾‍🎤 want fuck👅 with my crew🤵🏾🤵🏿🤵🏽 Cause the money🤑 come💦 all out the roof🏠 Drive🚘 the 'Rari🏎, that bitch got no roof🏚 (skrt🚗) Wait🛑, what kind of 'Rari🏎? 458 (damn😱) All of these fellas, they hate😡 (they hate😤) Try to hide🙈 shoot💥 through the gate Look👀, go🏃🏽 to the strip club💋, make it rain💸 (rain☔️) So much money💰 they use rakes👨🏽‍🌾 Count 100,000💯 in your face😩 (in your face😫) Yeah😎, they put 300💯💯💯 right👉🏽 in the safe🔐 Met her today📆, oh😮 She talk🗣 to me😏 like she knew me🤓, yah😜 Go to sleep😴 in a jacuzzi🏖, yah😅 Yeah😄, wakin' up😪 right to a two✌🏽 piece, yah😎 Countin'➕ that paper💵 like loose leaf📝, yah😉 Gettin' that chicken🐔 with blue💙 cheese🧀, yah😋 Yeah😠, boy👦🏾 you so fake💅🏽 like my collar👔 You snakin'🐍, I swear to God🙌🏽 that be that Gucci🍦, ay🅰️ And you know🤓 we winnin'✅ (winnin'😼) Yeah👍🏽, we is not🚫 losin'❌ Try to play⛹🏽 your song🎧, it ain't move⤴️ me (what?🤷🏽‍♂️) Saw👀 your girl👧🏾 once☝🏽 now she choose🤔 me, yeah😂
May 26, 2019
okay then
Mar 7, 2020
raindrop🌊droptop⬇️🔝
Mar 9, 2020
Holy shit this copy pasta
Mar 25, 2020