Weezer - Weezer (Black Album)
Jul 7, 2019 (updated Oct 12, 2019)
edit: originally an 89. This certainly has decreased in quality because it's fucking Weezer, but it still has its decent cuts.

edit: originally a 60. first raditude, now this? okay buddy, i think you've gone too far. While this album has already engulfed me, the album has already engrossed me with some aspects I failed to notice during several listens. The aesthetics on this album is already well-blended on Weezer's new directional sound here.

edit: Originally a 30. Damn it. I got the album on my phone as a joke but now I'm addicted.

Don't be deceived by the album cover and the "Black Album" title, it's all a big conspiracy. Kidding, you would think that this would sound dark or grim, but nope. It's washed up pop-rock.

Favs: All but California Snow

I saddened because California Snow is legitimately a top 3 song on the album
3y
@thomasny18 Now you've crossed the line into having unpopular opinions for the sake of having unpopular opinions (jk)
3y
California Snow is makes me emotional and I always sing along to it. I love it. Anyway, Black Album = Blue Album
3y
@thomasny18 that's it. hand over your phone.
I should probably sleep it's almost 07:00am here in the UK
3y
That way, when I wake up I'll think clearer and say the black album isn't equal, it's better