Let's Eat Grandma - I'm All Ears
Jun 25, 2018
Holy f*****g s**t..

The production by SOPHIE, the evolution of the sound, the genre blending and coverage, the warm and fresh sound from start to finish.
Like a perfect cross between Gorillaz - Demon Days and Death Grips - The Money Store.
An accessible yet loud and powerful sound from Hot Pink's cool, warm sound to the distorted and punchy chorus. Snakes & Ladders beautiful guitar intro into a swaying finish, each track has a personality.

While all of this could be perceived as pretentious if listened to one way, there is the feel of not a care too much into what someone could think, like a Cherry Glazerr feel to just making music with friends, making it exactly how they want. A product that can be 100% deemed as Album Of The Year.

10/10
Aug 14, 2018

Sorry but are you tripping.

I know its your opinion and i respect that but giving this 100 is far to generous that would put it up with the best albums of all time and its really nowhere near its not to far away from pop in my opinion.
Aug 23, 2018
@noonoo97 In my opinion, everything has flaws. Some albums that have been called the best album of the year have not even worked for me. If I give something a 100, it perfectly entwines its flaws to create a personal listen and cannot exist without them.

I agree that this album is "not too far away" from pop. That connection with this album muddles it and screws with its potential (I gave it a 60). It's not even that "art pop". Nevertheless, a 100 is all up to you.
itsyahboinoah