Dreamville - Revenge of the Dreamers III
Jul 5, 2019 (updated Jul 6, 2019)
I didn't expect to enjoy this album as much as I did, as it is an album in which a lot of creative voices could easily clash with their different ideas of how the album should sound like, but that didn't happen. I loved almost every track on the album, but JID really did outshine the rest of the Dreamville squad and JID had me wondering after every verse when he would come again. Nevertheless, the rest of Dreamville still did really good, an example of excellent work is the verse of Johnny Venus on Wells Fargo. Overall, this project just doesn't disappoint. The production is great, as some of the samples on these songs are either beautiful or hard hitting. As apparent of how succesful Dreamville is, there's a lot of talent on display in this album which makes for a lot of variation and an enjoyable experience throughout.

BEST TRACKS: Under The Sun, Down Bad, LamboTruck, Oh Wow...Swerve, Wells Fargo, Sacrifices and Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. (I had a hard time picking these tracks as every track on the album has something interesting to add to the overall experience)
Jul 7, 2019
WOOW great review Kuru, you are sincerely a great writer, you deserve your 14 likes on this
Jul 7, 2019
Now 15
Jul 8, 2019
Thank you guys!! I am honestly just honored to be on the popular this week page!