Trippie Redd - !
Aug 8, 2019
Wow he actually flexed on us with his airpods, what a rich madlad omg!!

“I got earpods in, you dig?
Airpods, I meant, ahem, fuck, I'm rich, yeah”

Well this album is exactly what we all expected prior to the release of this album, judging from how much work he has put out in the past years and judging from the quality of those albums there was just one way this album could’ve sounded. It is very mediocre with the high point here and there in the tracklisting.

There aren’t a lot of original/interesting ideas on the album, except for ‘Under Enemy Arms’, making it very dull very quickly. There’s barely anything on this album that makes listening to the entire thing really redeeming. His vocal performance is decent, but it’s nothing to come back to. The lyrics are also nothing to write home about as he’s talking about the exact same thing he’s always talked about on his previous works. On the production front is where this album is lacking the most, the beats are very basic and generic as most of them sound like they just feature a basic pattern as if the producers had just followed a ‘simple trap beat tutorial’. All in all this album just oozes mediocrity.
Comments