Brockhampton - Saturation III
May 29, 2019 (updated Aug 12, 2019)
I think this is my favorite of the Saturation trilogy. On this album Brockhampton feature some of their best work yet. Honestly with a boy band as good as Brockhampton almost all their work is magnificent, but this album still stands out. Boogie is one of the best openers on an album ever in my opinion. What a banger.

I think what makes Brockhampton such a good boy band is that their diversity makes it so that their music doesn’t get boring as there are, for example Boogie, like 6 different voices on one track every time. This makes for endless variety, especially when you have Joba who has this screamy delivery, Merlyn who has this special delivery (I don’t want to generalise the accent).

The only thing I didn’t like was what Fantano also mentioned, which is the “brockhampton flow” and what was meant by that is the Ameer Vann flow at the start of LIQUID, ALASKA, but also on STUPID, BLEACH, NATION and TEAM. Honestly Ameer Vann was their worst member so that controversy actually helped the boyband. EDIT: I’ll have to add that I don’t think this bothers me that much, it is just very noticeable.

Favorite tracks: BOOGIE, ZIPPER, STUPID, BLEACH, HOTTIE, SISTER/NATION, RENTAL, TEAM.
May 30, 2019
Great review ! The production of Boogie is certainly one of the catchiest and funniest of BROCKHAMPTON. I love it