100 gecs - 1000 gecs
Jul 29, 2019
The year is 2008; as I go on my school bus, I'm met once again by a classmate (who doesn't acknowledge me), blaring some euro-dance out of his scratched, battered Sony Ericsson as loud as its little speakers can. Overcome with rage, I tear the phone out of his sweaty hands, shove the window open and give the mobile a pitcher's throw. I'm relieved, the classmate is in shock and the bus applauds me. Little do I know that this very phone has fell into a vat of toxic acid and, thanks to it being made before the 2010's, doesn't break...it soaks in the poisonous fluids, it lets every little chip dish on it and, over a decade later, it outgrows its slimy little tub and heads out. This phone is now in the possession of Dylan Brady and Laura Les who now record lil Ericsson's beeps and boops while singing atop them, culminating in 1000 gecs.*

*This story is 78% factual!
Jul 30, 2019
dude, I love that your are back! I missed you so much here on AOTY, even though you were still on Youtube, but anyway, loved this review so much.
Jul 31, 2019
Ay thank you my dude! Been missing AOTY and the community a fair bit so I’m happy to be back❤️
Dave - We're All Alone In This Together