CORPSE & Savage Ga$p - E-Girls Are Ruining My Life
Nov 25, 2020
Y'all act like suburban white moms hearing a swearword for the first time in their life, since when did everyone get frightened from edgy music all of a sudden? This went hard.
Dec 14, 2020
I'm not frightened i used to listen to nothin but Screamo for like 2 years. But this songs is just bad
Dec 14, 2020
@Sakurabruh Yeah that's alright, I still think it kinda slaps, it's dumb fun. I just find it interesting that a lots of people were like omg that's too scary or abrasive, I can't play this at anywhere or whatever while the exact same people are into much harsher things. That's hypocrisy, just say you don't like it and it's fine.
Dec 14, 2020
No, we just think this song sucks ass... because it does.
Dec 14, 2020
That's fine, it's your decision
Jan 5, 2021
it's not that edgy, it's just the musical equivalent of testicular cancer
Jan 20, 2021
im yet to hear anyone say that, people dont like it because its corny and cringe.
Jan 21, 2021
Wow I didn't think saying that this wasn't the worst thing on the planet would be this controversial
Jan 21, 2021
@nijakiler17 I literally read like six reviews at the time and a good majority of them said something along the lines what I satirized here
Jan 21, 2021
@lilchefremy idk just looking at the review rn i feel like a majority of them are just jokes i didnt get the impression any of them were legit scared or horrified
Jan 21, 2021
@nijakiler17 I mean sure I also exaggerated a bit for comedic effect, but the number of people being upset with my take tells me that I managed to piss off some of them, so maybe they hated it for real (and a lot of review got burried since and the funnier ones got the most likes, I wrote this a while back)
Jan 21, 2021
@lilchefremy yea i get it i did that with my review, but ppl are just commenting "no i dislike it for other reasons" at different levels of sass
Jan 21, 2021
@nijakiler17 Yeah I guess, the provocation was successful tho, but I still don't get the hate that much, I thought the track was very dumb but fun in a way, it's wierd that this many people feel the need to express their contempt
Mar 4, 2021
lol
BROCKHAMPTON - ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
BROCKHAMPTON
ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
Floating Points, Pharoah Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra - Promises
Floating Points, Pharoah Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra
Promises
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Fearless (Taylor's Version)
SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE - ENTERTAINMENT, DEATH
SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE
ENTERTAINMENT, DEATH
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Black Country, New Road - For the first time