Help Support AOTY
Radiohead - MINIDISCS [HACKED]
Jun 11, 2019 (updated Jun 27, 2019)
I'm listening to the full 18 hours. I payed $25 so wish me luck

Alright, I've finally finished the full project. Radiohead are my favorite band, as everyone should know(seriously fuck you if you didn't know). So I was very excited to hear that they were releasing 18 FUCKING HOURS OF MUSIC. As if that wasn't enough to make my 2019 complete there was also the fact that by purchasing these mini-disks, I was able to donate it all to "Extinction Rebellion". So you already know I threw $25 at the band and jumped in blindly. I didn't know what to expect. But I ended up loving every second of this entire 18 hour compilation. The lo-fi and alternate takes of these songs were each better than the last and gave an entirely new perspective on the songs. For some tracks, I even prefer the sound of the alternate cut, such as the heavy version of Airbag. Somebody(Not me i'm too lazy), should go and take the best alternate cuts and remake OK Computer with an addition of a few of these unreleased Thom solos, aswell as "Attention", "I promise", and of course "Thom beat boxing".

Those low quality Thom solos are CUM

Favorite cuts: THOM BEAT BOXING, True Love Waits(Full band), True Love Waits(Unfinished Backing), Exit music(Solo Thom), Can Anyone Help Us?, Nude(Full Band), Attention, I Promise(Early Rehearsal), Hurts To Walk. Airbag(Heavy version), Lift(Alternate Version), Radiohead Funk.
Jun 11, 2019
can ya give us an update about your thoughts so far lol
Jun 11, 2019
I love it. I've finished 3 disks. Taking a break until tomorrow
Jun 12, 2019
This was posted 17 hours ago. How are ya bud?
Your doing gods work
good luck
Jun 14, 2019
i'm actually quite pleased by the quality of this album myself (considering the fact that it's a 16-18 hour compilation album of demos and outtakes). it's like looking into a time capsule or listening to a live album. i love it.
Jun 14, 2019