SCARLXRD - SCARHXURS
Mar 23, 2020
I don't know why this album's getting a bad rep, it's one of Scarlxrds' heaviest albums with every song being an absolute banger. The instrumentals are intense, using eerie synth melodies and guitar riffs, accompanied by overwhelming 808s and aggressive hi-hats and snares. Scar packs his signature screemo vocals along with fast flows and deep-throated screaming. This album packs a copious amount of songs to just numb your mind with intense and heavy trap metal. There are no bad songs on here, with every single one wanting me to hit the gym and go top speed on the treadmill. The only thing that holds this project back is the lack of story, with its only purpose being to create hype songs, which it still succeeds in. I'm an absolute sucker for intense rap music, and this is definitely one of the best I've heard. FINAL RATING: 9/10
Sep 24, 2020
Wow, thanks man, I've just found out about this artist and this record in particular and thought it was a masterpiece. Then I read all the bad comments. Finally, I read yours, and now I'm happy I'm not the only one to like it that much.
Sep 28, 2020
aye man you're welcome, this album is amazing lol
JayCrackers