Trippie Redd - MANSION MUSIK
Jan 20, 2023 (updated Jan 23, 2023)
It started off well and then everything went to shit. I don't think there's a single musician that can make a 25 track album that I will thoroughly enjoy. The beats are alright, but Trippie is the least interesting rapper ever and the features are underwhelming as hell. That's especially true for Lil Baby whose feature on FULLY LOADED is laughable, probably the worst feature by a mainstream star in a long time. If this was cut in half, it would be bearable, but it's bloated as fuck in this version.

MANSION MUSIK 6/10
ARMAGEDDON 1/10
NUN 0/10
SWAG LIKE OHIO, PT. 2 4/10
COLORS 2/10

Overall: 3.3/10

Best Track: KNIGHT CRAWLER
Worst Tracks: NUN, TOILET WATER

1w
what about All Eyez On Me that has 27 tracks, you can't tell me that album's not enjoyable
1w
@TOXICANDREWCZ Yeah, that's fair. Come to think of it, I also like Biggie's and Wu-Tang's double album, so maybe I underestimate the amount of long LP's that I enjoy. Still though, all three of those projects, including All Eyez On Me, have filler that should have been cut. That's pretty much unavoidable with double albums.
1d
not really much about the album, more about it's songs but god I wanted to enjoy fully loaded. trippie's chorus wasn't super terrible (it was a little lazy though) and his verse is actually kinda good, but future and lil baby ruin it with their weird rhyme schemes, weird melodies and underwhelming performances