Logic - No Pressure
Jul 24, 2020
Even though I absolutely despised 2019 Logic with his soundtrack ‘Supermarket’ and his worst studio album to date ‘Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind’, I didn’t know what to expect from Logic this year. Since this was his last album, I had high hopes in terms of at least a decent album. After listening, I would say he did basically deliver.

Although I was never a fan of logic, I can confidently say that the man has great production on his tracks and albums. This is absolutely no different. No ID really has great production of almost every track, however I wasn’t really fond of the beat in ‘Perfect’. He does great overall however. As for Logic himself, he significantly improves in almost everything from the last three years probably. Besides ‘DadBod’ which is pretty garbage, he rarely has cringe or trash lyrics which surprised me. His lyricism on some tracks were strong such as ‘Dark Place’. His flow is pretty good on a good amount of tracks, and he delivers nicely on these songs. I feel like there could still be a lot of room for improvement though. I know Logic has been one of the weaker rappers in the game and I bet a good amount of rappers could do much better with No ID, however I am satisfied with this album as a lot of these tracks are very solid aside from a few. No Pressure is a good ending to Logic’s career.

Favorite Tracks: Dark Place, No Pressure
Least Favorite Tracks: DadBod, Perfect
[hidden]
Jul 24, 2020
Yeah, relatively the same thoughts.
kinda low tho
@waaaaasop yeah, a lil low but not too bad