Dro Kenji - EAT YOUR HEART OUT
Feb 26, 2021
Kenji once again has delivered a great project with a good amount of songs I thoroughly enjoy. He seems to be finding his consistency with his music which is vital for someone who wants a great career with longevity.

My favourite song on here has to be 'Millionaire' which was a long anticipated snippet of mine that was previewed and ever since then I wanted it more than any other song, and the full song has definitely delivered here. The beat selection is very good and the album as a whole seems to be less repetitive than Kenji's last release, which is another great sign of development. The lyrics are progressing a bit, however some songs have the cliché what you would expect from a young rapper, which does no damage however makes some of them a little boring. My favourite songs are as follows (in no particular order) : 'Millionaire' , '4LIFE' , 'On & On', 'Wocky Slush' and 'Pink Paper Daisy' - Kenji has done a great job with his catchy flows and great voice. He switched it up and the right times.

All together, Kenji has done a great job with this release and I hope it gives him more publicity which he deserves, as I am sure he is going to blow up sooner rather than later, he has a catchy style, a great vocal range and similarity to some of the most well known artists, while holding down his own uniqueness with his music; which you can really never go wrong with.
Love this review!! :)