Melanie Martinez - K-12
Sep 5, 2019 (updated Sep 6, 2019)
Who told her that prolonging a boring character from a boring album was a good idea? Sincerely? Peppa did the children music concept much better

the problem here is how everything is flat and lifeless like most of her debut album or every tumblr pop release. there's trap and alternative r&b Influences mixed with that lazy concept about a mad-fucking-cuckoo children, poor lyricism and annoying production but this time is even more boring because it looks like she don’t know why she’s insisting in this persona.

The Movie: well... it’s very cliche, the analogies aren’t that bad BUT the whole story is too cliche, like, how many movies with the same idea was made thousand times before? her acting is well but nothing amazing. it’s frustrating the parts when the characters looks like a children (duh) but acting like a... you know what I’m saying. The songs sound less NOT GOOD in the movie but still really bad
Movie: 5/10
Sep 5, 2019
You honestly don't know what an obvious concept is boring to you because you're fucking superficial
Sep 6, 2019
@Renegod17 please go away bot
Sep 6, 2019
believe in me, her entire concept is more superficial than me or my existence.
Sep 7, 2019
So your existence is more important and it's less superficial than concepts like bulimia, bullying, social isolation, etc.? What an arrogant and presumptuous statement!
Sep 7, 2019
Another person with a srick up their ass
Sep 8, 2019
Thank you so much for having just shown everyone that your opinions really don't matter!๐Ÿ˜Š
You've just shown how you are just a snooty person, which believed herself to be important when you're just one of many. And that your opinion is not objective but only dictated by your ego and therefore worthless!
P.S. I bet a puddle of water is 60 times deeper than you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š