When people talk about the future of music this is what I see in the horizon, 'MOTOMAMI' is the ultimate Rosalía album (yet it's only her third). How did she managed to mix genres like reggaeton, jazz, alternative, ambient and several others is a big question to me, not only she has done it, but with imense quality. The concept is clearly exploring ideas of human vs machine, but she's doing in the most unique way, the record has 2 parts and they are intertwined which I loved. The big difference between this album and 'El Mal Querer' is the amount of versatility, that was already very big in the past project, somehow this time, all of these tracks explode more & more into new sounds.
It feels like there's no limit to Rosalía's creativity, truly; She's a visionaire, also the fact that she created pretty much most of these tracks by herself is the most stunning thing. The geniality is in all the details, all the metalic noises, the quiet moments before she screams into any word, the production is following her, conducting everything in the perfect rhythm, outstanding work back to back.

I risk to say this might be one of the best albums of the century.

4mo
[hidden]
4mo
I have a feeling this will age well
3mo
Tinha que ser a poc pra vir dar 100 pro motomami kkkkkkkkkkkkkk sempre tem a poc conceitual 100% superior kkk te manca quáquá