Joji - Ballads 1
Nov 14, 2020
Wow. 500 followers? Y'all are literally the best, thank you so much. This review is made to thank as many people possible!

This last month has been quite amazing. Around September 25th is when I started reviewing, had 2 followers, and no one knew me. Fast forward to now, I've met absolutely amazing people and I couldn't have hit this milestone without them. In this "review" I'll be thanking everyone who helped me to get here. If I miss you, comment and I will add you. Once again, thank you! (This idea was inspired by @Basic_Garci's 500 follower review as well, so thank you too)

Obviously I can't thank every single person individually, but here are some of the nicest people I've met on this site! @Stankysauce @Muratka @Rater @ParthanyJobtano @ConcreteCastles @scorpi (I forgot your @, I think it's @fucktobeymaguire but could be wrong) @AZIZ @nug @MickyT @Noz @Case @nicoperagine @Dominic @Metrik_System @TehSniper_143 @Tristan @Scre4meh @SMTCubes @redbded @Pickle @Phillip @Flamingoooo @EnigmaticSnob @evancool @Kengoji

The first person I want to thank is Brad Taste. I know he doesn't know me personally but he was the person who introduced me to the site, so I owe him a lot.

Next few people I want to thank is @CLJesse @PipePanic and @TreyLikesBands. Those 3 inspired my reviews today and before making reviews, their reviews were the ones I read most of the time. It's amazing that it's all gone full circle and that we talk occasionally now, so thank you as well.

A few other people I want to thank is @realrealweasel @Cry @Maqtheus @Rater @DoubleZ @MrMercury7, those few people always show support on my reviews so thank you!

Alright, so now I'm going to thank a few people individually.

@Basic_Garci : Thank you for all of the support you've given me. You're one of the best/funniest reviewers on the site and I love the back and forth we have on review threads and I do wish to keep that going. You're doing such a great job on the site right now so congrats!

@eliiscool5 : One of the coolest people I've ever met! Funky Kong still isn't the best character on Mario Kart Wii though.. Anyways, you make some of the best reviews on the site as well. I really do wish you post more because I always love seeing your reviews as they're always quality or just really hilarious one liners. I still hate you though <3

@TomBejoy : The person I'm the closest with on this website. You're the best man. One of, if not the best troll reviewer on the site, and yet still an amazing writer for serious reviews. You're the one who kept me going, and gave me the first tips for my reviews so I could improve them. You were there since the beginning. So thank you!

If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I hate you or I don't appreciate you. I appreciate every single one of you to the fullest extent because I wouldn't have gotten the motivation to keep going. Thank you all so much for the support, and I will definitely keep going with this to see where it goes!

(If you want to know my real thoughts on BALLADS 1, BALLADS 1 is my most streamed album of all time. It's not the best album I've ever heard by far, but it's definitely one of my favorites ever!)
Nov 14, 2020
Oh yeee im first like them dumb ytb comments
@Scre4meh Lol ur third
Fuck
Nov 14, 2020
gz, thanks for the shoutout
Grats on 500 man
Congrats! Thanks for the mention
Nov 14, 2020
Well deserved milestone, congratulations. Thanks for the mention also
Nov 14, 2020
congrats on the milestone! thank you so much for the mention, get ready for the TPAB review :000
@Basic_Garci YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks a lot, man :) You are one of the coolest and nicest people on AOTY :)
congrats bro
Congrats on 500, you deserve it man <3
Nov 14, 2020
Congrats man, you deserve every single follower you get!
Nov 14, 2020
congrats man, but the rating is wrong sorry lmao
Nov 14, 2020
Thank y'all so much! And @TomBejoy, nope!
Nov 14, 2020
AYYY 500 ALREADY? 1000 ON THE WAY!! MUCH LOVE!
Thank you!
Nov 14, 2020
@ImplicitDoom I'm not sure that I mentioned you?
Nov 14, 2020
@TreyLikesBands Thank you so much man! That's the goal!
I was joking lol
Congrats poopy face <3
Nov 14, 2020
thank you!! even if i don't really like ballads 1 >:)
Nov 14, 2020
you deserve all of your followers and so many more, you're legit one of the best reviewers on this site
Congratulations😇🤍💜
Never doubt in yourself and remember that we are all here for you🌸 Fully deserved 500!!
Nov 14, 2020
you are the worst reviewer on the site. the fact that you even have 5 followers is stupid. your reviews are garbage, your taste is awful, and you can barely talk about music without making it a meme. there's a special place in hell for people like you.
@nug TRUE ACTUALLY TRUE.
Thank you!
BEEP BEEP 🚨🚨MILESTONE ALERT🚨🚨 CONGRATULATIONS WATERFALL MATT
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for the shoutout and congrats on reaching 500 followers! Here's to 500 more!
Nov 16, 2020
Congrats Matt, thanks for the shoutout and best of luck!
Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations on getting 500 followers! Thank you for the shoutout! :)