AOTY 2020
Aesop Rock - Spirit World Field Guide
Nov 16, 2020
I WAS CLICKBAITED. THIS IS NOT A$AP ROCKY. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A$AP ROCKY. I AM GOING TO SUE WHOEVER RESPONSIBLE OF THIS BAD ALBUM.
Nov 16, 2020
same, I was surprised too!
Nov 16, 2020
@Cry Hah! I clickbaited you for your like! Get destroyed! I HATED IT! Read the new review.
Nov 16, 2020
OH MY GOD THIS ISNT ASAP ROCKY???? THIS FUCKER RIPPED OFF MY FLY BOY PRETTY FLACKO???
Nov 16, 2020
I WAS CLICKBAITED. THIS IS NOT [ARTIST WITH SIMILAR NAME] DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS [ARTIST WITH SIMILAR NAME]. I AM GOING TO SUE WHOEVER RESPONSIBLE OF THIS BAD ALBUM.
I AM GLAD YOU GUYS ALL AGREE. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE HONESTLY
Nov 16, 2020
WAIT WHAT?! I GOT TRICKED! YOU STOLE MY LIKE TOO!
@Cry get destroyed lolololololol